- Parking Jan van Renesseweg is nearby; ±1,0 km.
- Wheelchair friendly beach entrance
- Beach pavilion
Dogs on beach
Only leashed dogs are allowed on the beaches of Burgh Haamstede during the period 1 May till 1 October between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Burgh Haamstede.
Horses on beach
On the beaches between the beach DoMaynen 3 and Duinhoevepad, horse riding is permitted throughout the day and year.
However, on the other beaches of Burgh-Haamstede, horse riding on the beaches is prohibited during the bathing season (from May 15 till September 15) daily from 10.00 till 19.00 hours. Outside this period and times horse riding on the beaches is allowed.
Further, we also recommend reading the information board, with the local beach rules, which is often placed near every beach (entrance).
Accommodations near the beach
- Juultje Chalet 6; ±800 m
- Beach Bungalow; ±1,0 km
- Juultje Chalet 4; ±1,0 km
- tog nog; ±1,1 km
- Wilgenmeet 9; ±1,2 km
- Jan van Renesseweg 16; ±1,2 km
- De Specht; ±1,3 km
- Oude Moolweg 16 - Huisje Marijke; ±1,3 km
- Kleinen Horizon 106; ±1,4 km
- Camping de Brem; ±1,4 km
- Vakantiepark Schouwen; ±1,4 km
- La Petite Redousse; ±1,5 km
- 30 Lijsters - Lijsterweg 30; ±1,5 km
- Zeehuis; ±1,6 km