Beach Jan van Renesseweg
- Parking Jan van Renesseweg is nearby; ±400 m.
- Wheelchair friendly beach entrance
- Shower facilities
- First aid post
- Toilet for disabled
- Beach pavilion
Dogs on beach
Only leashed dogs are allowed on the beaches of Burgh Haamstede during the period 1 May till 1 October between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Burgh Haamstede.
Horses on beach
On the beaches between the beach DoMaynen 3 and Duinhoevepad, horse riding is permitted throughout the day and year.
However, on the other beaches of Burgh-Haamstede, horse riding on the beaches is prohibited during the bathing season (from May 15 till September 15) daily from 10.00 till 19.00 hours. Outside this period and times horse riding on the beaches is allowed.
Further, we also recommend reading the information board, with the local beach rules, which is often placed near every beach (entrance).
Accommodations near the beach
- De Herberg Appartementen; ±1,3 km
- Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen; ±450 m
- Hotel de Logerij Renesse; ±1,2 km
- Badhotel Renesse; ±1,2 km
- Leo BBB; ±1,3 km
- De Herberg; ±1,3 km
- Hotel Renesse; ±1,3 km
- De Vier Seizoenen; ±1,3 km
- tog nog; ±400 m
- La Petite Redousse; ±750 m
- Oude Moolweg 16 - Huisje Marijke; ±800 m
- 30 Lijsters - Lijsterweg 30; ±800 m
- De Specht; ±800 m
- Jan van Renesseweg 16; ±800 m
- Zeehuis; ±900 m
- Juultje Chalet 6; ±1,3 km